Study the following information to answer the given questions:
There are eight friends i.e. Akansha, Banya,Caryl, Dinesh, Himani, Garima, Farah and Elvish who all born on the different dates i.e. 17th and 30th of the different month i.e. January, June, August and November but not necessarily in the same order. They also belong to different departments i.e. Leadership, Science, Teaching, Taxation, Sociology, Nutrition, Yoga and Positivity not necessarily in the same order. Only one friend born between the one who belongs to leadership and the one who belongs to Sociology. Himani born on the even number date but in the month having 31 days but not in January. Only one friend born between Himani and Farah, who belongs to Nutrition. Farah born before Himani. Only three persons born between Elvish and the one who belongs to Sociology. Elvish born in the month having 30 days but not on the last day of the month. More than two persons born between Farah and Garima. Caryl and Dinesh born in the same month. Dinesh born on the even date. Only two persons born between Garima and Banya, who belongs to Yoga. Only one person born between the one who belongs to Yoga and the one who belongs to Teaching. The one who belongs to Positivity born before the one who belongs to Science but born after the one who belongs to Taxation.
- Who among the following belongs to leadership? HimaniBanyaCarylDineshNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following is true regarding Himani? Himani born on the 30th of AugustOnly two persons born after HimaniOnly two persons born between Himani and AkanshaHimani belongs to PositivityAll are correctOption E
- Four of the following five are belongs to a group find the one that does not belong to that group? CarylAkanshaGarimaBanyaElvishOption C
- Which of the following is true regarding Elvish? Elvish born in June MonthElvish belongs to PositivityElvish born on 17th of the month.Elvish born only after two personsAll are corectOption C
- Who among the following born on 17th of June? AkanshaDineshFarahCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Point Dz is in which direction with respect to Iz? North EastWestNorth EastEastSouthOption E
- What is the shortest distance between point Lz and point Bz? √61 m5 m2√5m30 mNone of theseOption A
- What is the direction of point Kz with respect to Cz? NorthNorth EastWestSouth EastNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following could possible age of Caryl? 65 years58 years85 years77 yearsNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following is true with respect to the given information? Dinesh’s age is definitely less than 60.Farah is oldest.Only two people older than Caryl.There is a possibility that Banya’s age is 79 yearsNone is trueOption E
Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Point Kz is 9 m towards the west of point Bz. Point Iz is 16 m towards the north of Point Cz. Point Kz is 6 m towards the north of point Dz. Point Fz is 11 m towards the west of point Dz. Point Cz is 4 m towards the south of point Dz. Point Lz is 4 m towards the east of point Dz.
Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions:
There are six friends viz. Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Dinesh, Elvish and Farah of different ages. Caryl is older than only Akansha and Elvish. Dinesh is younger than only Banya. Elvish is not youngest. The one who is third oldest, age 81 year. Elvish’s age is 62 years.