Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Seven cartons Jz, Kz, Lz, Mz, Xz, Yz and Zz are placed one above other, but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them is containing different items viz. Pen, Pencil, Eraser, Marker, Glue, Ruler and Notebook, but not necessarily in the same order. Carton Jz does not contain Pencil. Carton Kz is not placed above carton Mz. Carton which contains Pen is placed immediately below carton Jz. There are two carton placed between carton Mz and the carton which contains Pen. Carton Mz is not placed above the carton which contains Pen. Carton which contains Eraser is placed below carton Mz. Three cartons are placed between carton Lz and the carton which contains Eraser. The carton which contains Notebook is placed immediately below carton Lz. The carton which contains Marker is placed immediately below carton Zz. Only one carton is placed between carton Kz and carton Xz. Neither carton Kz nor carton Jz contains Glue. Carton Xz does not contain Marker. Carton Zz contains neither Glue nor Ruler. Carton which contains Pencil is not placed at the top.
- Which of the following item carton Lz contaiins?
GluePencilPenMarkerNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following carton contains Notebook?
MxKxXzYxNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following pair of cartons are placed at top and bottom respectively?
Lz and KzJz and YzZz and MzXz and YzNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following combination is true?
Mz-GlueKz-GlueLz-PenXz-pencilAll are trueOption A
- How many cartons are placed below the carton which contains Ruler?
- Five friends namely Priyal, Queen, Rishi, Srikant and Tanu are attending seminar in different days of the week, starting from Monday to Friday. Queen attend seminar before Wednesday. Rishi attend seminar after Tanu. Two persons attend seminar between Queen and Srikant. Priyal attends seminar immediate before Srikant, but not attend on Wednesday.Who among the following person attend seminar on Wednesday?
RishiPriyalQueenSrikantNone of theseOption A
- How is ‘biryani’ written in a code language?
a) ‘system or use pen’ is written as ‘to ka na sa’ in that code language.
b) ‘yours commerce pen system’ is written as ‘ja ka ta sa’ in that code language.
c) ‘pen biryani system or user’ is written as ‘na ho ka sa to’ in that code language.Only a and cOnly aOnly a and bOnly cNone of theseOption A
- How old was Garima on 31th Dec 2016?
a) Goldie is six years older than his brother Nitesh.
b) Nitesh is twenty-nine years younger than his mother.
c) Garima’s mother celebrated her 99th birthday on 1st Jan 2014.Only a and bOnly cOnly b and cOnly a and cAll a,b and c are requiredOption E
- In which year was Diksha born?
a)Diksha is six years older than Banya.
b) Banya’s brother was born in 1947.
c) Banya is two years younger than his brother.Only b and cOnly a and bOnly cOnly a and cAll a, b and c are requiredOption A
- Who among Priyanka,Queen, Rishi, Srikant and Tanu is standing third to the right of Priyanka, if it is given that all of them are facing North?
a)Queen is standing between Tanu and Rishi.
b) Srikant is standing between Priyanka and Tanu.
c) Queen is standing to the right of Tanu.Only a and bOnly b and cOnly cAll a, b and c are requiredNone of theseOption D
Each of the following questions consists of some statements. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements is/are sufficient for answering the question. Read all the statements carefully and seek all the possible combinations which could be sufficient for answering the question. A single combination of statements with least number of statements which could be sufficient for answering the question would be your answer.