Directions (1-5): Study the following information and answer the questions:
Eight friends Diksha, Caryl, Bani, Heena, Eva, Farah, Girish, Akansha lives on eight different floors. Also each of them purchase different mobiles of different companies like Sony , Apple, Lenovo , Acer , Samsung , Micromax , Oppo and Reliance. Farah lives on an even numbered floor and buys Reliance. Two people live between Farah and Akansha. Akansha lives on one of the floor above Farah. The one who buys Micromax lives immediately above the one who likes Samsung. But the one who likes Micromax lives on an even numbered floor. Akansha buys Lenovo. Only three person lives between the one who buys Lenovo and the one who buys Acer. Only one person lives between the one who buys Acer and Caryl. Caryl does not live below Farah. Only two person lives between Caryl and Diksha. Eva buys Oppo and lives on an even numbered floor. Two persons live between the one who buy Samsung and Eva. Only one person lives between the one who buy Micromax and the one who buys Sony. More than two person lives between Heena and Girish. Girish does not buy Micromax and Caryl does not buy Apple.
- Who among the following buy Acer?
BaniFarahAkanshaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- How many persons live between Heena and Eva?
2314None of theseOption B
- Who among the following buy Samsung?
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way which among the following does not belong to that group?
GirishCarylThe one who buys SonyBaniThe one who buys LenovoOption C
- Which mobile is bought by the one who lives immediately below Caryl?
- Which of the following is the code for ‘jump’?
tstxeipyNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following word is coded as ‘nb’?
- What may be the code of ‘manner human organ’?
ts ei dcnu ei dcdc wq zqCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following code is coded for ‘Fun’?
einunbCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- What will be the code of ‘movie?
pysaxyEither a or cNone of theseOption D
Directions (6-10): Study the following information and answer the given questions:
In a certain code language,
‘of fun play drunk’ is coded as ‘tx ei nu sa’
‘drive jump fun play’ is coded as ‘nu nb ts ei’
‘drive manner play drunk’ is coded as ‘dc sa nu nb’
‘of drunk shifting movie’ is coded as ‘tx sa py xy’