We have come up with Sectional Tests for upcoming LIC AAO 2019 Prelim Exam. Practice the questions to ace the exam.
Directions(1-5): Study the following information and answer the questions:
Eight friends are seated around a circular table at an equal distance and some are facing to the centre and rests are opposite to the centre.Farah sits immediate right of Himani. Daryl and Garima face same direction but opposite to that of Banya. Avantika sits second to the right of the one who sits immediate left of Elvish. Himani is an immediate neighbour of Elvish. Both the immediate neighbours of Avantika face same direction as Avantika faces. Banya sits third to the left of Caryl. Both the immediate neighbours of Elvish face same direction. Garima sits third to the right of Avantika who is facing opposite direction of Elvish. Daryl is not facing away from the center.
- Who among the followings sits third to the left of Garima?
HimaniDarylBanyaAvantikaNone of theseOption A
- How many friends are facing to the centre?
1324None of theseOption B
- If ‘Avantika’ is related to ‘Himani’ and ‘Himani’ is related to ‘Caryl’ in a certain way, then ‘Garima’ is related to which of the following?
ElvishHimaniFarahBanyaEither a or dOption E
- Who among the following sits opposite to Avantika?
DarylBanyaCarylCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the position of Banya with respect to Farah?
Second to the rightSecond to the leftImmediate leftImmediate rightNone of theseOption A
a)Some B is T.
b)Some R is C.
c)No R is T.
a) No C is T.
b) Some B is C is a possibility.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption B
a)All E is B.
b)Some B is not W.
c)No W is G.
a) Some B being E is a possibility.
b) Some B is G.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption E
a)Some T is S.
b)All S is P.
c)All P is W.
a) Some T is P.
b)Some T is not P.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption A
a)All U is S.
b)Some S is E.
c)No E is G.
a) Some G is U.
b) Some G is not U.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption C
a)Some C is M.
b)No M is T.
c)Some T is W.
a) Some W can be M.
b) Some C can be T.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption D
How many freinds live between Daryl and Elvish?4123Cannot be determinedOption A
- What is the correct combination for the person who lives on floor number Seven?
Caryl , PaleBanya, PinkAvantika , YellowDaryl , BeigeNone of theseOption B
- How many friends live between Farah and the one who likes Purple?
1324None of theseOption C
- Who likes Pale color?
AvantikaGarimaBanyaElvishCannot be determinedOption B
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not like that group?
- If ‘Q$M*L#O’ then how is L related with Q?
SonDaughterMotherFatherNone of theseOption A
- If ‘Zz#Pz$Lz*Kz#Nz’ then there are how many male members in the family?
123Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- How many candidates sit between Caryl and Elvish, when counted from the right of Caryl?
1234More than 4Option E
- What is the position of Garima with respect to Banya?
2nd to the leftImmediate left3rd to the rightImmediate rightNone of theseOption A
- Who sits opposite to Banya?
AvantikaHimaniDarylCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Four of following form a group find the one that does not belong to that group?
- What is the position of Himani with respect to Caryl?
Immediate leftImmediate right2nd to the leftCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following go for vacation in May?
PriyalTarunaWarunVarshaCannot be determinedOption B
- Rajshri goes for a vacation in which of the following month?
MarchAprilMayJuneNone of theseOption A
- How many candidates go for vacation in between Warun and Varsha?
1324More than 4Option B
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way so form a group, which among the following does not belong to that group?
- Who among the following go for vacation in June?
PriyalTarunaVarshaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption E
- Who among the following sits 2nd left of Lz?
- How many people sit between Sz and Mz?
1423None of theseOption B
- Who among the following sits at extreme end?
- How many persons sit between Nz and Rz?
1324None of theseOption C
- Who among the following sits at 2nd right of Nz?
- How is Aq related to Dq?
FatherAuntFather in lawMother in lawNone of theseOption C
- If Ps is brother of Qs and Rs is sister of Qs, then how is Qs related to Ps?
AuntSonDaughterCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- Aw said to Bw that Bw’s mother was the mother-in-law of Aw’s mother. How is Aw’s mother related to Bw’s mother?
MotherDaughter in lawSon in lawCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
Directions(6-10): In each of the questions below are given some statements followed by two conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts:
Directions(11-15): Study the following information and answer the following questions.
Seven candidates live on seven different floors from top to bottom such that ground floor is numbered as 1 and so on up to top floor is numbered as 7. They all like different colours i.e. Pink , Beige , Purple , Orchid , Pale , Blue and Yellow.Caryl lives on an even numbered floor and likes Orchid. There are two floors between the floor on which Caryl and Daryl lives. Garima lives just above the floor on which Farah lives who likes Blue. There are two floors between the floor on which Farah and Avantika lives. Avantika lives on one of the above floors on which floor Garima lives. Banya lives on one of the above floors on which Elvish lives. Elvish lives neither on first nor fifth number floor. There are two people live between the one who likes Pink and Caryl. Only two people live between the one who likes Yellow and the one who likes Orchid. Banya doesn’t like Yellow. The person who likes Beige lives immediate above than the person who likes Purple.
Directions(16-17): These questions are based on the following information:
‘[email protected]’ means ‘N is the mother of M’
‘M$N’ means ‘N is the husband of M’
‘M#N’ means ‘N is the sister of M’
‘M*N’ means ‘N is the son of M’
Directions(18-22): Study the information and answer the questoins:
Eight candidates are sitting around a circular table such that four of them are facing outside and rest are facing inside. Caryl does not sit adjacent to Elvish and Avantika. Not more than one person sits between Daryl and Banya, when counted from the right of Banya. Daryl is not neighbor of Avantika. Persons sitting adjacent to each other are not facing same direction. Himani sits 2nd left to Garima, who is one of the neighbors of Elvish. Farah sits immediate left to Daryl but does not sit next to Banya. Avantika faces Elvish.
Directions(23-27): Study the following information and answer the questions:
Eight persons Priyal, Queen, Rajshri, Shivani, Taruna, Unnati, Varsha, Warun go for a vacation in different months of a year viz . March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October. Shivani goes in a month which has 31 days. Three persons go for vacation in between Rajshri and Shivani. Priyal goes for a vacation immediately before Taruna but not in a month which has 31 days. Only two persons go for vacation in between Warun and Queen. Taruna goes in a month before Shivani. Only one person goes in between Unnati and Varsha. Warun goes before Shivani. Unnati does not go after Queen.
Directions(28-32): Study the following information and answer the questions;
Eight freinds Jz, Kz, Lz, Mz, Nz, Oz, Rz, Sz are sitting in a linear arrangement. Some of them face north while some of them face south direction. Both Lz and Nz are immediate neighbour of each other but both of them face opposite direction to each other. Only two persons sit between Lz and Mz who sits at an extreme end of the row. Sz sits third to the right of Oz and Kz sits second to the left of Sz. Oz faces in north direction. Kz faces same direction as Oz but Sz faces its opposite direction. Rz is not an immediate neighbour of Kz. Both Mz and Rz face same direction as Sz and Both Nz and Jz faces same direction as Kz.
Directions(33-35): There are only four persons in a family, Aq is the brother of Bq. Cq is married to Dq. If Cq is the nephew of Bq,