Directions(1-5): Study the following information and answer the questions:
There are seven friends i.e. A, B ,C ,D ,E ,F and G living in a seven storey building such that the ground floor is numbered one and 1st floor is numbered 2 and so on up to top floor which is numbered 7. They all are using different brands of mobile such as – Motorola , Lenovo , Apple , Sony , Mi , Oppo and OnePlus, but not necessarily in the same order. F lives on an even number floor but above 2nd floor and he is not using Sony and Apple. B uses OnePlus and lives on an even number floor. A does not using Sony and Oppo. G is using Motorola and lives above F on an odd numbered floor. There are three friends living between the floor on which G lives and the one who like Mi. E is using Oppo and stays on an odd number Floor but above B. C lives on 3rd numbered Floor. B lives immediately above of the floor in which A lives. There are two floors gap between the one who uses Motorola and the one who uses Sony. E does not use Apple and Lenovo. The one who likes Mi does not live on 1st Floor.
- D stays on which of the following floor?
4th1st3rd2ndNone of theseOption A
- A uses which of the following mobile?
LenovoOnePlusMiCannot be determinedNone of theseOption E
- Who among the following stays on 5th floor?
- F uses which of the following Mobile?
LenovoAppleOppoOnePlusNone of theseOption A
- If in a certain way 7th floor is related to F and in the same way 3rd floor is related to B then following the same pattern, which of the following floor number is related to E?
4th3rd6th2ndNone of theseOption C
- What is the direction of Rahul’s last position with respect to point Y?
North eastWestNorthSouth westNone of theseOption A
- What is the total distance covered by Rahul from his first turn to his final position?
27000m30000 m25000mCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- What is the direction of point Y with respect to point X?
NorthSouth WestEastSouth EastNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following is elder than Nitesh?
LokeshManiPratyushCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Suppose if Mani’s age is 32 years and Ojas’s age is 25 years, then what can be the probable age of Nitesh?
35 years21 years27 years24 yearsNone of theseOption C
Directions(6-8): Study the following information and answer the questions:
Rahul starts walking 12m in the East direction from point Z and reaches at point B. After that he turns 225° clockwise and walks 15000m to reach at point Z and then Rahul turns 135° clockwise and walks 9m to reach at point X. At last he turns 45° in his right and walks 3m.
Directions(9-10): Read the following information and answer the questions:
Five students Lokesh, Mani, Nitesh, Ojas and Pratyush are of different age. Lokesh is elder than only Pratyush. Nitesh is younger than only Mani.