Directions (1-5): Seven persons A , B , C , D, E, F and G are living in three different cities viz. X , Y and Z. At least two of them live in each city. Each of them works in a different company viz., AZ , AC , BA , BT , Parag , Amul and Cadbury but not necessarily in the same order. D lives in city Z and does not work in BT. C works in Parag and lives in city Y. A does not live in the same city as D. E does not live in city Z and he works in AZ. Those who work in BA and Amul live in the same city. G works in Cadbury and does not live in city X. Only two of them live in city Y. F does not work in Amul. A does not work in AC. The one who work in Parag live in the same city as A. F and E do not live in the same city.
- Who among the following persons lives in city X?
- The one who works in BA lives in which of the following city?
YXZEither X or ZCannot be determinedOption C
- D works in which of the following companies?
BABTAmulCadburyNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following works in BT?
- B works in which of the following companies?
AmulACAZParagCannot be determinedOption B
- Which of the following two points are furthest from each other?
Ff and KkEe anf HhEe and KkGg and EeNone of theseOption A
- Point Kk is in which direction with respect to point Ff?
NorthSouthEastWestNone of theseOption E
- If a student walks 4.5 m in West direction from point Kk then what will be the shortest distance between his current position and point Jj?
2m2.5m3m5mNone of theseOption D
- If ‘M × N’ means ‘M is the daughter of N’, ‘M + N’ means ‘M is the husband of N’ and ‘M – N’ means ‘M is the sister of N’ then what does ‘A + B – C × D’ mean?
A is the brother-in-law of DA is the uncle of DA is the son-in-law of DD is the mother-in-law of ANone of theseOption C
- B said, “J’s mother is the only sister of my sister’s son”. How is J’s mother related to B?
NieceNephewDaughterCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
Directions (6-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
Point Hh is 4 m towards the North of Point Kk. Point Gg is 2 m towards the South of point Jj. Point Ii is 1.5 m towards the East of point Gg. Point Ee is 1.5 m towards the West of point Kk. Point Ff is 2.5 m towards the West of point Hh. Point Jj is 1.5 m towards the West of point Hh.