Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
In a certain code language,
‘Ramesh the Akansha Nitin’ is written as ‘ap hc ag om’,
‘Nitin Hari Raju Shyamu’ is written as ‘at ah uc ap’,
‘Ramesh the Roshan Nitin’ is written as ‘ag hc hs ap’
‘Raju Shyamu Sakshi’ is written as ‘ah uc av’
- What may be the code for ‘the’?
hcahavagNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following can be the code for ‘Sakshi Ramesh Akansha’?
av om hchc ag omom ag avEither a or cNone of theseOption D
- ‘ah’ is the code for?
SakshiHariRaju or ShyamiNitinNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following is the code for ‘Akansha’?
hcapucagNone of theseOption E
- ‘Shyamu Ramesh the Raju’ can be coded as
hc ah ag omah uc ag hshc ag ah ucCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who sits opposite to Shivani?
RashiVarshaUditaQueenNone of theseOption D
- Who sits second to the left of Rashi?
VarshaQueenUditaWirenNone of theseOption B
- If Udita and Taruna interchange their positions, then who sits to the immediate left of Taruna?
WirenRashiUditaCannot be determinedQueenOption B
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Find the one who does not belong to that group?
- What is the position of Queen with respect to Rashi?
2nd to the leftImmediate leftImmediate right3rd to the leftNone of theseOption A
Directions (6-10): There are eight friends Priya, Queen, Rashi, Shivani, Taruna, Udita, Varsha, Wiren sitting around a circular table. Only three of them are facing inside and rest are facing outside. Queen, who is not an immediate neighbour of Wiren, sits second to the left of Priya. Wiren sits third to the right of Rashi. Udita is not facing inside. Varsha sits second to the left of Udita. There are 3 people sitting between Priya and Rashi. Shivani is not an immediate neighbour of Priya and Queen. Taruna sits opposite to Varsha. Varsha is not an immediate neighbour of Queen. Shivani and Wiren are facing the same direction as Rashi.