Directions (1-5): Study the information and answer the questions:
Eight students are sitting around a rectangular table such that three each sit on the longer side and one each on the shorter side. Some of them face towards the center of the table and some face away from the table. Bani does not sit opposite to the one who is 2nd to the right of Anvesha. Hari either sits at the shorter side or in the middle of the longer side. Elvish and Bani face same direction. Only one person sits between Elvish and Garima when counted from the right of Elvish. Bani sits 3rd to the right of Hari. Garima faces Farah. Two students sit between Bani and Farah. Anvesha and Daryl sit 2nd left to each other. Anvesha is 2nd right to Ceon but none of them sits next to Bani. Elvish is one of the neighbor of Ceon. Daryl and Garima faces same direction. Hari faces center.
- Who among the following sits 2nd to the right of Anvesha?
CeonBaniDarylFarahNone of theseOption A
- How many persons are sitting between Hari and Bani when counted form left to Hari?
1423None of theseOption B
- Which of the following not true regarding Ceon?
Anvesha sits opposite to CeonFarah sits immediate right of CeonBani sits 2nd to right of CeonCeon faces insideAll are trueOption C
- Who among the following sits 4th to the right of the one who sits opposite to Daryl?
ElvishFarahBaniCeonNone of theseOption E
- Who among the following sits opposite to Hari?
AnveshaElvishFarahCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- In a family of seven members, Ez is daughter-in-law of Nz. Mz is married man. Gz is niece of Cz and both are unmarried. Cz is the only sibling of Nz. Dz is brother-in-law of Fz who is not a sibling of Gz. How is Fz related to Dz?
Father in lawSisterMother in lawCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- In the expression Qp + Rp × Pp – Sp ÷ Tp, how is Sp related to Rp?
Daughter in lawMotherSon in lawCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- In the expression Qz + Rz – Sz + Tz ÷ Mz, how is Mz related to Qz?
GranddaughterGrandsonSon in lawCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following expressions shows that “Ka is sister of Ma”?
Ja + La – Ka ÷ Ma + NaJa × Ka – La ÷ Na ÷ MaJa + Ka – La + Na ÷ MaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following is true for the given expression? ‘Jz + Kz – Lz + Nz ÷ Mz’
Both b and c are trueKz is mother of MzKz is father of MzKz is aunt of Nz and MzAll are falseOption D
Directions (7-10): Study the following information and answer the questions:
‘R + S’ means ‘R is father of S’
‘R ÷ S’ means ‘S is brother of R’
‘R × S’ means ‘R is husband of S’
‘R – S’ means ‘R is sister of S’