Directions (1-5): Study the following information to answer the questions:
Eight students are sitting around a circular table in such a way that four are facing center and rest are facing outside. Avinash sits second to the left of both Eddie and Farah. Girish sits second to the left of Bani. Girish is not neighbor of Eddie. Avinash faces opposite direction to Ceon. Hari sits third to the left of Ceon, who faces outside. Hari and Danny face same direction as Ceon. Bani sits opposite to Danny and is not neighbor of Avinash.
- Who among the following faces outside?
BaniGirishFarahDannyNone of theseOption D
- How many students are sitting between Danny and Girish ( from right of Danny)?
1234None of theseOption
- Who among the following sits opposite to Ceon?
BaniAvinashDannyElvishNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following sits second to the right of Hari?
AvinashGirishBaniCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Four of the five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group, which among the following does not belong to the group?
- Towards which direction was the Point Bb with respect to point Dd?
WestNorthNorth EastEastSouthOption C
- Towards which direction was the Point Cc with respect to point Qq?
EastNorth WestNorthSouthNone of theseOption B
- What is the direction of Hari ’s final position with respect to Raju’s final position?
NortheastSoutheastSouthwestSouthNone of theseOption E
- What is the direction of Hari’s final position with respect to Raju’s Home?
SouthSouthwestNorthwestEastCannot be determinedOption C
- If Raju walks a distance of 10km in north from his final position, then what is the distance of Raju’s new position from Hari’s final position and in which direction he is standing now with respect to Hari’s final position?
15 km North10 km west8 km east10 km SouthNone of theseOption C
Directions (6-7): Study the following information to answer questions.
Mani starts from point Aa and walks 10 km towards South to reach point Bb. He then takes a right turn and walks 15 km to reach point Cc. Now he walks 6 km to reach point Dd after taking a left turn. Finally, he takes a left turn, walks 15 km and stops at point Qq.
Directions (8-10): Read the following information and answer the questions:
Raju starts from his home, walks 14 km towards the west, takes a right turn and walks 4 km. He then takes right turn, walks 2 km and stops. Hari also starts from Raju’s home, walks 14 km towards the north, then takes a left turn and walks 20 km before stopping.