Study the following information and answer the questions:
Eight persons Lokesh, Manisha, Nikita, Oman, Akash, Banya, Caryl and Diksha are seated in a straight line, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing north and some are facing south. Akash is an immediate neighbour of one who is sitting at an extreme end of the line. Only three people sit between Akash and Caryl. Oman sits second to the right of Caryl. Oman does not sit at an extreme end of the line. Diksha sits on the immediate left of Lokesh. Diksha is not an immediate neighbour of Caryl. The immediate neighbours of Lokesh face opposite direction. The persons who are sitting at the extreme ends face opposite directions. Manisha sits second to the left of Bany. Banya faces north. Banya is not an immediate neighbour of Akash. The immediate neighbours of Banya face same direction. Both Akash and Manisha face a direction opposite to that of Oman.
- As per the given arrangements, which of the following statements is not true with respect to Lokesh? Lokesh faces southLokeh is 4th to right of ManishaLokesh is 2nd to left of AkashLokesh is between Caryl and DikshaNone of theseOption C
- How many persons sit on the left of Manisha? 2134None of theseOption A
- What is the position of Oman with respect to Lokesh? Immediate left3rd to right2nd to the rightImmediate rightNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following are immediate neighbours of Manisha? Caryl and BanyaAkash and OmanNikita and OmanAkans and BanyaNone of theseOption B
- Four of the given five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence form a group. Who among the following does not belong to that group? CarylBanyaLokeshOmanNikitaOption B
- Which of the following carton is white colour? CzAzDzBzNone of theseOption C
- What is the colour of carton Fz? GreyPurpleYaleCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- How many cartons are placed between Blue colour carton and Purple colour carton? 4123None of theseOption A
- Which of the following carton is placed just above white colour carton? FzAzPale colored cartonYale colored cartonNone of theseOption C
- What is the colour of carton B? BlackGreyBlueYalePaleOption A
Read the given information and answer the questions:
Seven cartons are arranged in a stack Az, Bz, Cz, Dz, Ez, Fz and Gz are placed one above another (but not necessarily in the same order) are of seven different colours Blue, Black, Grey, Pale, Yale, Purple and White. Grey colour carton is just above Gz. More than four cartons are between the carton Az and the White colour carton. Carton Bz is of Black colour and placed just above carton Fz. Only one carton is between Fz and Cz. Ez is not of White colour. Only three cartons are between the Blue colour carton and Gz. The Purple colour carton is just above the Pale colour carton. Carton Ez is not of Pale colour. Only three cartons are between Gz and Az. Carton which is of Yale colour is not Fz.