Directions: These questions are based on the following information, read the comprehension carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting on a square table and all are facing outside but not necessarily in the same order. Some are sitting at corners and some are sitting at the middle of the sides. Two of them likes ice-cream of Vanilla and Strawberry flavor.
D sits at one of the corners but does not like any ice-cream. G sits immediate right of D. B sits opposite to F who likes ice-cream but not Vanilla. C sits third to the left of F. A sits at one of the corners but A is not the immediate neighbor of E and F. H and E are immediate neighbors of each other. G does not like any of the ice-cream. H sits opposite to the one who like Vanilla ice-cream. Neither B nor F sits at the corner.
- Who among the following like vanilla ice-cream?
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Find the one who does not belong to that group?
- What is the position of E with respect to G?
second to the leftFourth to the rightthird to the rightsecond to the rightnone of theseOption B
- How many persons sit between D and E when counted from left of D?
onetwomore than threeThreenone of theseOption B
- Who among the following sits exactly between G and B?
- Answer the questions on the basis of given expression: –
With respect to the given expression, four of the following five are alike in a certain way and thus form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?KTLUKHUKDTOption C
- If V is situated towards the north-east of L such that it lies exactly in the middle of LT, then H is in which direction from V?
NorthNorth eastNorth westSouthSouth eastOption C
- In the given expression, find the shortest distance between H and D?
13m10m12m15mcannot be determinedOption A
- If in the given expression,Y4m*U , then which of the following is definitely true?
I. The distance between H and Y is 12m.
II. Y is in south-east of H.
III. T is in the north-west of YOnly IOnly IIEither I or IIIBoth II and IIIOnly IIIOption B
If in the given expression, X4m$H, then find the shortest distance between K and X?5m4m6mcannot be determinednone of theseOption A
Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given beside.
P$Q means P is to the north of Q.
P&Q means P is to the east of Q.
P*Q means Q is to the west of P.
P%Q means Q is to the south of P.
P@QZ means P stands exactly in the middle of horizontal line QZ.
P!QZ means P stands exactly in the middle of vertical line QZ.
Note- P6m$Q means P is 6m to the north of Q and so on.