State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct examination for its recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (SBI PO 2018) for a total of 2000 vacancies.
Click here to know the details of the Examination
The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
Seven persons -Gagan, Sam , Diwan , Ban , Harsh , Diwakar , and Shivam live in a 7 storey floor with their wives-Banya , Elli , Akansha , Manya , Taruna , Avika and Antara(not necessarily in same order). Shivam lives on 2nd floor with his wife Taruna. Gagan’s floor is 4 floors above Ban’s floor. Diwan lives 3 floors below the person who is married to Elli. Elli’s floor is 2 floors below Harsh floor. Sam is married to Banya . Avika’s floor is immediately below Antara’s floor.Diwan is not married to Manya.
- Who lives on 4th floor?
AntaraAvikaTarunaElliCannot be determinedOption D
- Banya is married to ?
DiwakarDiwanBanHarshNone of theseOption E
- Akansha lives on which floor?
- Which of the following pairs are correctly matched?
Diwakar-ElliShivam-TarunaBan-AvikaBoth a and bBoth b and cOption D
- Boogieman ranks 35th from the top and 121th from the bottom in WWE.How many WWE superstars are there in the WWE?
134154145155None of theseOption D
(35+121) – 1
- If the letters in the word “SURREPTITIOUS” are rearranged in the reverse alphabetical order from left to right,which letter will be second to the right of fourth letter from left end?
- Payal started walking towards north,she then turns to her left and walks 20 m ,then turns right and walks for 10 m and then again turns right and walks for 20 m .In which direction is she from the starting point?
NortheastEastNorthSouthCannot be determinedOption C
- In a queue of students, Harmeet is 7th from the left and Aviral is 4th from the right.When they interchange their places among themselves, Harmeet becomes 15th from the left..Then, what will be Aviral’s position from the right?
No.of students in row=12 + 4 – 1 = 18 So when interchanging,he is 12th from right.
Each question consists of three statements. Based on the first two statements, the third statement may be true, false, or uncertain.
a)Banana cost more than Salak.
b)Banana cost less than Rakkyo.
c)Rakkyo cost more than Salak and Banana.
If the first two statements are true,the third statement is ?TrueFalseUncertainTrue or FalseNone of theseOption A
Based on this,Rakkyo are most costly hence true.
a) Mani runs faster than Ganesh.
b) Lokesh runs faster than Mani.
c) Ganesh runs faster than Lokesh.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is?TrueUncertainFalseTrue or FalseNone of theseOption C