State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct examination for its recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (SBI PO 2018) for a total of 2000 vacancies.
The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
Eight candidates from different companies, viz. AC, GO, FA, IB, IN, MI, TC and WI are sitting in two parallel rows containing four candidates each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1, P, Q, R and S are sitting and all of them are facing north. In row 2, W,X,Y, and Z are sitting and all of them are facing south. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member sitting in a row faces another member of the other row. (All the information given above does not necessarily represent the order of seating as in the final arrangement).
a) The candidate from IN faces the one who is on the immediate left of R. R is neither from GO nor from FA.
b) An immediate neighbour of W faces the candidate from AC. The candidate from MI faces the candidate who is on the left of the candidate from GO.
c) There is only candidate sitting between the candidates from GO and TC but that candidate is not P. The candidates from GO and FA are not sitting at the extreme ends.
d) X sits on the immediate left of the candidate from IN. Candidates from IB and MI are immediate neighbours. Y and Q are not sitting at any of the ends.
e) S faces the one who is sitting on the immediate right of the candidate from MI. W is not from MI or IB.
- Who amongst the following is from company “WI” ?
- R is from which of the following company?
- Who is sitting between Z and the one from company “IN” ?
RXSThe candidate who faces the one who is from company “FA”None of theseOption D
- Who amongst the following sit at extreme ends of the row ?
S and PThe one from company “TC ” and WZ and PThe one from company”IB” and XCannot be determinedOption D
- Who amongst the following faces the one from company “MI”?
PWThe one from company “GO”QCannot be determinedOption D
- Z is related to GO in the same way as Q is related to WI based on the given arrangement. Who amongst the following is R related to, following the same pattern?
TCMIIBINNone of theseOption B
- Four of following five are alike in certain way based on the given seating arrangement and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
Each of the six students – Akash, Banya, Caryl, Dinesh, Ekana and Fardeen – scored different marks in NABARD examination. Caryl scored more than only Akash and Ekana. Dinesh scored less than only Banya. Ekana did not score the least. The one who scored the third highest marks scored 80 marks. Ekana scored 60 marks.
Which of the following could possibly be Caryl’s score?5982977255Option D
- Which of the following is true with respect to the given information?
Dinesh score was definitely less than 50Fardeen scored max marksOnly two students scored more than CarylThere is a possibility that Banya scored 77 marksNone is trueOption E
- The student who scored the maximum, scored 12 marks more than Fardeen’s marks. Which of the following can be Dinesh’s score?