State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct examination for its recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (SBI PO 2018) for a total of 2000 vacancies.
The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
Four students sitting in a row 1, A, B , C and D are facing South and four more persons sitting in another row 2 , W, X , Y and Z are facing North. Each of them is from a different country. One of those countries is Austria. The following is known about them.
a) The person from Egypt is sitting second to the left of D and Z is adjacent to the person who faces the person from Egypt.
b) Exactly one person sits between Z and the person from Paraguay, who is not Y.
c) The person who is second to the right of the person from Paraguay faces the person from Iceland.
d) The person from Ukraine faces the person from Jamaica. D is neither from Jamaica nor adjacent to the person from Iceland.
e) C faces the person from Belgrade who is not Z. The person from Colombo is not facing the person from Iceland.
f) A is not at an extreme end and is not facing W. Y is not from Belgrade
- How many persons are sitting between D and B?.
0123Cannot be determinedOption C
- Who are the persons sitting at the extreme ends?
D and WY and the person from EgyptZ and AB and the person from BelgradeNone of theseOption E
- Find the odd one out from the following?
DZThe person from IcelandAThe person from JamaicaOption D
- In given arrangement in a certain way, Y is related to A and X is related to C in the same way. Who is related to W?
ZThe person from UkraineBThe person from BelgradeData inadequateOption C
- If X is from the Ukraine and W is from Colombo, then Z is from ?
BelgradeEither Egypt or BelgradeAustriaEgyptCannot be determinedOption D
- Akash is 11th from the left end in a row. Banya is 10th from the right end and 12th from the left end. How many students are toward the right of Akash in that row?
Total= 10+12-1=21 Right of Akash=21-11=10
- In a row of boys facing North ,Vishesh is 12th from left. When shifted to his right by four places, he becomes 18th from the right end of the row. How many boys in the row ?
10333041Data inadequateOption B
- In a row of 25 students,H is 8th from the right end and T is 4th from the left end.How many students are there between H and T ?
- In a group of 42 students, S rank is 7th from the top.M is 4 ranks below S. What is M rank from the bottom ?
- There are 30 girls in a row. Parul is 12th to the left of Queen and 18th from the right end of the row. What will be the Queen’s position from the left end?