State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct examination for its recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (SBI PO 2018) for a total of 2000 vacancies.
Click here to know the details of the Examination
The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
Twelve candidates are sitting in two parallel rows containing six candidates each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1, Parul, Queen, Rashi, Shivani, Taruna and Varsha are seated and all of them are facing south. In row 2, Akash, Ban, Caryl, Daryl, Eco and Fukrey are seated and all of them are facing north. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.Akash sits third to right of Daryl. Neither Akash nor Daryl sits at extreme ends. Taruna faces Daryl. Varsha does not face Akash and Varsha does not sit at any of the extreme ends. Varsha is not an immediate neighbor of Taruna. Ban sits at one of the extreme ends. Only two people sit between Ban and Eco. Eco does not face Varsha. Two persons sit between Rashi and Queen. Rashi is not an immediate neighbor of Taruna. Caryl does not face Varsha. Parul is not an immediate neighbor of Rashi .
- Who amongst the following sits at extreme end of the row?.
Parul and AkashCaryl and ShivaniBan and VarshaQueen and DarylNone of theseOption E
- Who amongst the following faces Akash?
BanRashiVarshaShivaniCannot be determinedOption D
- How many candidates are seated between Taruna and Shivani?
- Which of the following is true regarding Fukrey?
Fukrey faces VarshaFukrey is an immediate neighbour of EcoFukrey sits immediate left of DarylBoth a and bAll are falseOption D
- Parul is related to Varsha in the same way as Caryl is related to Fukrey. To which of the following is Eco related to following the same pattern?
Either Ban or AkashCarylDarylAkashBanOption E
- Who lives on top most floor?
Disha PataniPriyanka ChopraKatrina KaifAnushka ShettyCannot be determinedOption D
- Who lives immediately above Disha Patani’s floor?
Vidya BalanShruti HasanDeepika PadukoneKatrina KaifNone of theseOption C
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is one that does not belong to that group ?
Disha PataniAnushka ShettyPriyanka ChopraShruti HasanKatrina KaifOption E
- Who amongst the following lives on 2nd floor?
Katrina KaifDisha PataniPriyanka ChopraShruti HasanNone of theseOption E
- Farooq starts from Point W and walks 20 m towards North. He then takes a left turn and walks 30 m before taking a right turn and walking 10 m. He finally takes a left turn, walks 30 m and stops at Point X. After Farooq reaches the final Point X, Aviral starts from Point W. He walks 5 m towards the East, takes a left turn and walks 30 m to reach Point Y. How far and towards which direction would Farooq have to walk in order to meet Aviral at Point Y?
68 m towards West75 m towards NorthWest65 m towards East60 m towards EastNone of theseOption C
An apartment has seven floors numbered 1 to 7, in such a way that the ground floor is numbered one, the floor above it, numbered two and so on such that the topmost floor is numbered seven. One out of seven actress viz. Katrina Kaif , Priyanka Chopra , Deepika Padukone , Disha Patani , Vidya Balan , Shruti Hasan and Anushka Shetty lives on each floor. Katrina Kaif lives on fourth floor. Vidya Balan lives on the floor immediately below Shruti Hasan’s floor. Shruti Hasan does not live on the second or the seventh floor.Deepika Padukone does not live on an odd numbered floor. Priyanka Chopra does not live on a floor immediately above or below Deepika Padukone’s floor. Disha Patani does not live on the topmost floor. Anushka Shetty does not live on any floor below Vidya Balan’s floor.