State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct examination for its recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (SBI PO 2018) for a total of 2000 vacancies.
The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
There is a group of 5 family members-P,Q,R,S and T. In the group,there is one basketball player,one cricket player and one lawn tennis layer.P and S are unmarried ladies and do not play any games.No lady is a Cricket player and or a basketball player.There is a married couple in group of which T is the husband .Q is the brother of R and is neither a cricket player nor a lawn tennis player.
- Which of the group has only ladies?
PQRQRSSPTPRSNone of theseOption D
- Who is the lawn tennis player?
- Who is the wife of T?
PQRSNone of theseOption C
- If everyone’s trip is postponed by one day,who will travel on Wednesday?
SAPASHNINone of theseOption D
- Who amongst the following will be travelling on Saturday?
PARIMOCannot be determinedNone of theseOption E
- Which one of the following combinations is true?
SA-Tuesday-AustriaGE-Monday-SomaliaMO-Sunday-FinlandRI-Saturday-SomaliaAll are falseOption E
- To which country and on which day did SH travelled?
Austria,SundayFinland,SaturdayFinland,MondayCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Who was last one to travel?
PARIMOGECannot be determinedOption C
- In a queue, Pravesh is 17th from the front while Queen is 19th from the last. If Rahul is 24th from the front and is exactly in the middle of Pravesh and Queen. Then find the number of people in the queue ?
- If Abhay ranks 7th in the class. Banya is 10th from the last. If Parul is 5th after Abhay and just in the middle of Abhay and Banya, then how many candidates are there in the class?
25352422None of theseOption E
Seven CEO’s of a company–SA, NI, RI , SH, GE, PA and MO travelled to three different countries, i.e. Somalia , Austria and Finland. Each of them travelled on different days of the week (no two CEO travelled on the same day), starting on Monday and ending on Sunday. Minimum two CEO travelled to each country and Somalia is the only country to which three CEO travelled. SA travelled to Somalia on Monday. PA travelled to Austria but neither on Tuesday nor on Saturday. MO travelled on Sunday but not to Finland. The one who travelled to Austria travelled on Tuesday and the one who travelled to Finland travelled on Saturday. GE travelled on Wednesday, RI travelled to Somalia but not on Thursday. NI did not travel to Finland.