State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct examination for its recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (SBI PO 2018) for a total of 2000 vacancies.
The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
Akash, Banya, Caryl, Divesh, Elvish, Farooq and Gary are seven people live on seven different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The lowermost floor of the building is numbered 1, the one above that is numbered 2 and so on till the topmost floor is numbered 7. Each person likes different WWF superstars namely Triple H , Rock , Stone cold , Hulk Hogan , Cactus Jack , Mankind and Bret Hart.Three persons live between the one who likes TripleH and the one who likes Rock. The one who likes TripleH lives one of the floors above the floor numbered 4. Three persons live between the one who likes Cactus Jack and the one who likes BretHart. The person who lives on the ground floor like neither StoneCold nor Rock. The one who likes StoneCold lives on one of the floors below the floor numbered 4. The person who likes Mankind does not live on one of the floors below the floor numbered 4. The person who likes TripleH and CactusJack live on one of the floors above the floor numbered 4. The person who lives on the top most floor does not like TripleH. Three persons live between the one who likes Mankind and the one who likes Stonecold. Akash lives between Banya and Elvish. Banya lives on one of the floors above Elvish. Akash lives on an odd numbered floor but not on the floor numbered three. Only one person lives between Akash and Gary. Farooq lives immediately below the one who likes Stonecold. Only two persons live between Elvish and Caryl. Caryl does not live on the top most floor. Gary does not like Stonecold.
- Which among the following is liked by Banya?
RockStone coldTriple HBret HartNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following combination is true as per given arrangement?
Gary-TripleHBanya-Cactus JackCaryl-Stone ColdAll are falseFarooq-RockOption E
- Who among the following lives on floor number 3?
AkashGaryElvishDiveshCannot be determinedOption D
- Four among the following form a group in a certain way.Which of the following does not belong to a group?
- Who among the following likes BretHart?
BanyaAkashDiveshElvishNone of theseOption E
- Swati started walking from point M in east direction and took a right turn after walking 20m. She walked for 10m and turned right and walked for 5m. Then she turned left and walked 6m and stood at point N. Then Swati is in which direction now with respect to point M?
SouthNorth westEastSouth eastNorthOption D
- In a row of 45 students facing North, Sakshi is 6th to the left of Mani. If Mani is 30th from the left end of the row, how far is Sakshi from the right end of the row?
- In a row of students, Swati and Mani occupy the 8th place from the right end and 10th place from the left end respectively. If they interchange their places, then Swati occupies 16th place from the right end. How many students are there in the row?
- In which direction is P with respect to Q?
NorthNortheastSouthSouth eastSouthwestOption D
- In which direction is R with respect to P?
South eastNorth westSouthNorth eastEastOption B
There are 5 malls P, Q, R, S and T. Q is to the northeast of T. S is 2km to the east of T, who is 6km to the west of P. R is to the northwest of S and in the line of TQ. S is 4km the south of Q.