State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct examination for its recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (SBI PO 2018) for a total of 2000 vacancies.
The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
Seven boxes – P,Q,R,S,T,U,and V are kept one above the other but not necessarily in the same order. Each box contains different toffees– Alpenlibe , Eclairs , Chloromint , Center Fresh , Center Shock , Center Fruit and Boomer, but not necessarily in the same order.Only three boxes are kept between S and V. The Center Shock box is kept immediately above V. Only one box is kept between the Center Shock box and P. The Center Shock box is kept immediately above V. Only one box is kept between the Center Shock box and P. The Center Shock box is not second from the bottom of the stack. Only one box is kept between T and P. T is kept above P. The Center Fresh box is kept immediately above T. Only three boxes are kept between the Center Fresh box and Alpenlibe box. The Eclairs box is immediately above the Boomer box. V is not the Eclairs box. U is kept immediately below the Center Fruit box. Only one box is kept between Q and the Center Fruit box.
- Which of the following boxes is kept immediately below V?
TPRBoomer boxAlpenlibe boxOption B
- What is the position of U in the given stack of boxes?
Third from topSecond from bottomFirst from topThird from bottomCannot be determinedOption D
- Which of the following boxes contains Chloromint?
- Which of the following boxes contain Boomer?
VTUPNone of theseOption E
- Four of following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
V-EclairsQ-BoomerR-Center ShockP-AlpenlibeT-ChloromintOption A
- How many boxes are kept between Q and the Center Shock box?
123More than 3Cannot be determinedOption C
- How is C related to B?
WifeDaughterNephewSister in lawNone of theseOption D
- How many males are there in the given arrangement?
123More than 3Cannot be determinedOption E
- Kavya runs 10km towards south from point W, takes a right turn and runs for 3km. How far will she be from point Z?
- What is the direction of U with respect to X?
WestNorth eastNorthSouth westNone of theseOption D
A is the mother of B. C is the mother of D. E is the only son of F. F is the son of G. G is the husband of A. E is the brother of D.
Point U is 15 km west of Point V. Point W is 6km north of Point V. Point X is 2km west of Point W. Point Y is 10 km south of Point X. Point Z is 6 km west of Point Y.