State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct examination for its recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (SBI PO 2018) for a total of 2000 vacancies.
The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
Seven people namely Mani, Nitin, Oman, Priya, Queen, Rajnish and Shikha have conference but not necessarily in the same order, in seven different months of the same year namely February, March, April, June, September, October and November. Each of them also likes a different book namely Jungle Book , Tom Jones , 2 states , Wings of fire , Ignited minds , India 2020 and Inspiring Thoughts but not necessarily in the same order. Rajnish has a conference in the month which has more than 30 days. Only one person has a conference between Rajnish and the one who likes Jungle Book. Both Shikha and Oman have a conference in one of the months after the one who likes Jungle Book. Shikha has a conference immediately before Oman. The one who likes 2 states has a conference in the month which has less than 30 days. Only three people have a conference between the one who likes 2 states and the one who likes Inspiring Thoughts. Only two people have a conference between Shikha and the one who likes Wings of fire. Priya has a conference immediately after the one who likes Wings of fire. Only two people have a conference between Priya and Queen. Mani has a conference immediately before the one who likes Tom Jones. Oman does not like India 2020.
- Which of the following represents the month in which Shikha has a conference?
FebruaryJuneSeptemberOctoberNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following book does Oman likes?
Wings of fireJungle book2 statesTom JonesIgnited MindsOption E
- As per the given arrangement, 2 states is related to April and Wings of fire is related to September following a certain pattern, which of the following is Inspiring Thoughts related to following the same pattern?
- Which of following represents the people who have a conference in April and November respectively?
Mani and NitinPriya and RajnishNitin and OmanNone of theseCannot be determinedOption C
- How many people have a conference between the months in which Queen and Mani have a conference?
1234More than 4Option C
- Priya likes which of the following book?
Wings of fire2 statesJungle BookIndia 2020Cannot be determinedOption C
- Kavya starts walking 15 km towards South. Now she turned North and walked for 20 km, then towards East and walked 10km. Finally she turns towards South and walked 5 km. In which direction is she walking now and how far from original position?
15km east10km east20km west25km southNone of theseOption B
- In a row of boys, Avinash stands 14th from the left end and 7th from the right end, then how many boys must be added to the line such that there are 30 boys in the line?
- Who among the following: J, S , H and M is the heaviest?
a)S is heavier than M.
b)M is neither the heaviest nor the lightest.
c)J is not as heavy as either H or S.Only a requiredOnly b requiredBoth a and b requiredAll a , b and c are requiredCannot be determinedOption E
- Read the following statements and find which conclusion follows:
a)All T are L.
b)No D is a T.
c)No E is a L.
a)No T is a E
b)No T is a D
c)At least some L are not D.Only a followsOnly b followsBoth a and b followsAll followsNone of theseOption D