State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct examination for its recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (SBI PO 2018) for a total of 2000 vacancies.
The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
- Sakshi goes 5 m west from point P and take right turn and walk 4m . Again she take right turn and walk 10 m and reach point Q. From Q she take left turn and walk 3m. Again she take left turn and walk 4m and reach point R. From R she walk 7m south and reach point S.If there is point Y which is 3m west of Point R. Then Y is in which direction from point S?
North EastSouth WestNorth WestNorthCannot be determinedOption C
- Banya is mother of Himani. Daryl is father of Xeon. Ceon is the sister of Himani. Himani is the only son of Daryl. Yash is the sister in law of Ceon. Himani is the father of Taruna. Taruna and Varsha are sister.If Ceon and Zaira are married couple then how is Zaira related to Yash?
Son in lawSonFatherFather in lawBrother in lawOption E
- If Parul is father of Queen, who is wife of Lokesh. Lokesh is the only son of Avni. Lokesh is the brother of Ceon. Fauzia is the mother of Ceon’s only sister Diksha. Rajshri is the mother in law of Lokesh. Queen is the mother of Heera. If Mani is the only son of Lokesh then how is Heera related to Rajshri?
FatherMother in lawDaughterGranddaughterNone of theseOption D
a)Some C are L.
b)Some L are N.
c)All N are P.
d)All P are H.
a)Some L are P.
b)Some H are N.
c)Some C are N.
d)No C is N.Only a and b dollowsEither c or d followsa,b and either c or d followsOnly c and d followsAll followsOption C
a)All O are H.
b)Some H are W.
c)Some W are B.
d)No B is P.
a)Some B are O.
b)Some W are O.
c)No W is P.
d)Some P are W.Only a followsEither a or b followsEither c or d followsNone of theseAll followsOption C
- Who among them is tallest?
TCRData inadequateNone of theseOption D
Order of age: R>B>C>S>A>T Order of height: S/B>B/S>A>T>C>R
- Who is older than T but younger than S?
CRACannnot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Which of following statements is definitely true ?
A is shortestB is most old studentR is shortestBoth a and bAll are falseOption C
- Who among the following is tallest?
PSQUNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following is shortest?
QRSTNone of theseOption
In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
The age and height of six students in a class are as follows
a) A is taller and older than T but shorter and younger than S.
b) B is taller than C who is not as tall as T.
c) The oldest is the shortest.
d) The youngest would be fourth if the students stood in a line according to their height one started counting from the tallest.
e) B is younger than R but older than C who is older than S.
a) P,Q,R,S,T,U,V and W are eight friends each having a different height.
b) S is shorter than P but taller than V.
c) T is taller than W but shorter than R.
d) Q is shorter than S but taller than U.
e) R is shorter than V.
f) V is not as tall as U.