State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct examination for its recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (SBI PO 2018) for a total of 2000 vacancies.
Click here to know the details of the Examination
The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
Ten persons- A , B , C , D, E , F , G ,H , I and J are sitting in two rows with five persons in each row. In Row 1, the persons are facing south and in Row 2, the persons are facing north. Each person in row one faces a person from the other row. All of them like different colors, viz Red , White , Yellow , Pink , Green , Black , Grey , Violet , Purple and Cream but not necessarily in the same order. C likes Grey. The one who likes Pink sits opposite to the one who is second to the right of B. I does not like Cream. E sits opposite to the one who sits second to the left of the person who likes Yellow. There is only one person stands between B and C. The persons who likes Green and Black sit opposite each other. F sits opposite to A, who likes Red. The one who likes White sits opposite the one who likes Violet. J is not facing the north but sits third to the left of G, who likes White. E sits at one of the ends of the row and likes Black. The one who likes Violet is on the immediate right of D, who does not like Cream. The persons who likes Yellow and Pink are not facing the north direction.
- D likes which of the following color?
GreyWhiteYellowPurpleNone of theseOption D
- How many persons sits between D and E?
- Which of the following statements is/are true?
B likes Red colorH likes Pink colorC sits immediate left of EI faces the one who likes Purple colorAll are trueOption C
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group.Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
- Who among the following sits at extreme end of the row?
GACBNone of theseOption E
- Who among the following sits on the immediate left of F?
HGNone of theseICannot be determinedOption D
- How is P related to O?
FatherSon in lawSonBrother in lawNone of theseOption D
- How is P related to U?
FatherMotherGrandson in lawNephewNone of theseOption C
- Read the following and answer which conclusion follows:
a)All J are G.
b)No C is G.
a)No J is C.
b)Some G are J.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption D
- Shivani runs 5 m towards North from Point P and reached point Q and took a left turn and run for 10 m to reach R. She then took right turn and runs 20 m to reach Point S and again took right turn and runs 10 m to reach Point T. How far she is from the point Q?
10m12m20m25mNone of theseOption C
Study the following and answer the given questions:
M is the only sister of N and O. P is the brother-in-law of N. None of sons of Q are married. Q is the mother of O. Q is married to R. S, the wife of U, has a daughter, Q.