- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Seven friends are sitting in a row, in such a way some are facing north while some are facing south. Each of them has different number of toffees- 9, 15, 25, 31, 36, 53 and 64 (but not necessary in the same order). Pratyush sits third to the right of Maya, who has number of toffees which is a prime number. Only one person sits between Pratyush and the one who have five toffees more than Maya. Rishi sits third to the left of Srikant, who is not an immediate neighbour of Maya. Pratyush does not sit at any ends and have more toffees than Maya and Nikki. No one sits left of the one who has 31 toffees. The one who has 11 toffees less than Pratyush sits second to the right of Srikant. Rishi have less toffees than Srikant and Maya. Queen have number of toffees which is a prime number and sits fourth to the left of Ojasvee. The one who have third lowest number of toffees facing north. Rishi and Srikant are facing opposite directions. Ojasvee has 6 toffees less than Rishi. Pratyush and Queen are facing opposite direction of Nikki. Nikki face opposite direction of Srikant.
Who among the following have lowest number of toffees?OjasveeRishiMayaNikkiNone of theseOption A
- How many persons sit between Maya and the one who have third highest number of toffees?
12More than 33None of theseOption C
- Who among the following sits second to the right of Nikki?
MayaSrikantPratyushCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the difference between number of toffees between Maya and Srikant?
- Who among the following person sits second to the right of the one who have minimum number of toffees?
MayaNikkiSrikantCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.
Statements: JaMa, Aa>Qa
b)Oa>IaOnly a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption B
- Statements: SzSz, Cz>Kz
b). KzOnly a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption B
- Statements: Qq>Mq, Jq=Rq, JqSq≤Aq
b) Rq≤MqOnly a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption E
- Study the following information and answer the given:
Point Ax is 25 m west of point Bx which is 6 m north Kx. Point Hx is 9 m south point Ix. Point Gx is 5 m south of point Fx, which is 15 m east Ex. Point Cx is 15 m south of point Ax. Point Hx is 12 m east of point Gx. Point Ex is 5 m north of point Dx, which is 8 m east of point Cx.
What is direction of point Ax with respect to point Ix?North WestSouthWestSouth EastNone of theseOption A
- What is the distance between point Kx and point Ix?
10121514None of theseOption A