- Study the information carefully and answer the questions:
Eight freinds Priyanka, Queen, Rishi, Shivani, Tani, Udita, Varsha, and Weom are going on vacation on two different dates i.e. 5th and 8th in four different months i.e. January, March, April and May but not necessarily in the same order.Varsha goes on the 5th of April. Two persons are going in between Varsha and Priyanka. More than two persons are going between Udita and Shivani. Udita goes just after Rishi but not in the same month. More than 4 persons are going between Shivani and Weom. None of them goes in the month which has an even number of days. More than one person goes between Weom and Queen. Tani does not go in March.
Who among the following person goes on 8th march?RishiQueenShivaniUditaNone of theseOption B
- How many persons are going between Tani and Shivani?
- Who among the following person goes just before Varsha?
UditaWeomRishiTaniNone of theseOption E
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain and form a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
- Which of the following pair of persons goes in May?
Shivani and PriyankaUdita and WeomUdita and ShivaniWeom and PriyankaNone of theseOption A
- Read all the information and answers the following questions:
Point Oz is the initial Point of Az and Bz. From point Oz, Az goes 12 m south direction and takes his right and walks 6 m. Now he takes his left and walks 12 m to reach his destination. From point Oz, Bz goes 20 m in east direction and takes his right and walks 4 m and takes another right turn and walks 10 m. Now he takes his left and walks 25 m after that he takes right turn and goes 16 m to reach his final destination.
Find the total distance travel by Bz?75 m65 m60 m55 mNone of theseOption A
- What is the position of Point Oz with respect to Az’s last position?
North EastWestSouth EastNorth WestNone of theseOption A
- What is the difference between total distance travel by Az and total distance travel by Bz?
30 m35 m40 m42 mNone of theseOption E
- In each of the questions below are given some statements followed by two conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
a)Some S is C.
b)Only a few C is P.
c)Only P is Q.
a) All P is C is a possibility.
b) All C is S is a possibility.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsNeither a nor b followsBoth a and b followsOption B
a)All M are A.
b)All A are C.
c)Only a few A is G.
a) All M is G is a possibility.
b) Some C is G is a possibility.Only a followsOnnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption A