- Read the following information and answer the given questions:
Eight friends Az,Bz,Cz,Dz,Ez,Fz,Gz, and Hz living in the same house. There are two married couple in the house. Bz is the brother of Cz, who is the mother of Ez. Gz is the grandfather of Ez. Az is the son of Dz. Fz is a male and has two children. Hz is sister of Az. Cz is daughter in law of Dz. Ez is a female member of the family. Gz is not married to Fz and has only two children. Gz is not father of Bz.
How is Fz related to Az?SonFather in lawSon in lawDaughterNone of theseOption B
- How many male members are there in the house?
2341None of theseOption C
- Study the information and answer the questions:
Eight students Xylo, Yash, Zaira, Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Jaya and Kavya attend lectures on two different dates 19th and 30th of four different months viz. January, February, March and April of the same year.Jaya attend lecture on an even date before Xylo. Two persons attend lecture between Xylo and Yash. Zakira attends lecture before Caryl. Kavya attends lecture after Yash. Xylo attends lecture in the month which has least number of days. Three persons attend lecture between Zaira and Caryl. Zaira does not attends lecture on an even number date. Banya does not attend lecture in the month having least number of days. Yash does not attend lecture before Banya.
How many persons attends lecture between Xylo and Caryl?No one1234Option A
- Who among the following attends lecture on 30th March?
YashKavyaBanyaXyloNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following attends lecture immediately after Xylo?
JayaCarylBanyaEither a or bNone of theseOption B
- Four among the following five belongs to a group. Who does not belong to the group?
- Who among the following attends lecture on 19th of April?
ZairaYashEither a or bAkanshaNone of theseOption B
- Study the following information and answer the question:
Eight persons are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while the other four sits in the middle of each sides. The ones who sit at the four corners face inside while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside.Antara sits third to the right of Divyanshu. Baku sits second to the left of the one, who sits opposite to Shiva. Queen sits immediate left of the one, who sits immediate right of Risabh. Antara sits opposite to Risabh. Priyanshu sits opposite to Baku. Caryl does not sits at the middle of the side.
Who is sitting exactly between Priyanshu and Baku, when counted right of Priyanshu?QueenShivaCarylEither a or bNone of theseOption B
- How many persons sit between Divyanshu and Queen when counted left of Queen?
- Who among the following sits immediate right of Priyanshu?
AnatarRisabhQueenCarylNone of theseOption A