- Study the following information carefully and answer the questions:
Six friends are sitting in a row Some of them are facing to the north while rest are facing to South. Priyanka sits 3rd to the left of Banya and both does not sit at the extreme ends. The persons who sit at the extreme ends are facing opposite direction. There are two persons sit between Xylo and Taruna. Xylo does not sit near to Banya. Rinki sits 3rd to the right of Yash, who is an immediate neighbor of Banya. Rinki faces to the north. Yash faces opposite direction with respect to Rinki. Both Priyanka and Taruna are facing in the same direction as Rinki.
How many persons are facing to the north?1652None of theseOption C
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence they form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
- What is the position of Xylo with respect to Rinki?
2nd to the leftImmediate leftImmediate right3rd to the rightNne of theseOption A
- How many persons are sit right side from Taruna?
1234None of theseOption B
- Who among the following persons are sitting at extreme end?
Xylo-YashRinki-YashXylo-BanyaPriyanka-TarunaNone of theseOption A
- Study the following information and answer the questions:
Garima is in 5 km north of Elvish.Banya is in 8 km east of Garima.Caryl is in 8 km west of Hiamni.Banya is in 14 km north of Himani. Diksha is in 6 km west of Farah. Akansha is in 5 km north of Diksha. Elvish is in 12 km east of Aviral.
What is the total distance between Aviral and Banya?20 km25 km45 km30 km32 kmOption B
- What is the direction of Diksha with respect to Garima?
South EastSouth WestWestNorth EastNone of theseOption B
- What is the shortest distance between Aviral and Garima?
9 km10 km13 km15 kmNone of theseOption C
- What is the direction of Diksha with respect to Caryl?
EastWestNorth westSouth eastNone of theseOption C
- How many numerals are there in number ‘4185476429’ which will remain at same position when arranged in ascending order from left to right?
3214None of theseOption A