- Study the following information and answer the questions:
In a certain code:
“Kettle of the Royale” is coded as “oj gp fi hs”
“Royale in to Jug” is coded as “hs op ks js”
“Wine of Jug” is coded as “tx gp js”
“Bread the Wine” is coded as “kr fi tx”
What is the code for the word “in”?txjshsopCannot be determinedOption E
- What is the code for the word “Bread”?
opkrfxEither a or bnone of theseOption B
- What is the code for the word “to”?
ojgpopksCannot be determinedOption E
- What is the code for the word “Jug”?
Either b or chskrjsNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following word is coded as “tx”?
breadwineinEither a or bNone of theseOption B
- Study the following information carefully and answer the questions:
In a family of three generations there are seven family members i.e. Jx, Kx, Px, Qx, Xx, Yx and Zx. Jx has only one child. Xx is the brother of Yx and Zx. Yx is the granddaughter of Kx. Kx is the mother-in-law of Qx. Px is the father of Zx and son of Jx.
How is Zx related to Jx?SonGrandsonDaughter in lawMotherCannot be determinedOption E
- How is Qx related to Xx?
DaughterSon in lawMotherSon in lawNone of theseOption C
- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Point Ac is 25 m west of point Bc which is 6 m north of Kc. Point Hc is 9 m south point Ic. Point Gc is 5 m south of point Fc, which is 15 m east Ec. Point Cc is 15 m south of point Ac. Point Hc is 12 m east of point Gc. Point Ec is 5 m north of point Dc, which is 8 m east of point Cc.
What is direction of point Ac with respect to point Ic?North WestSouthSouth EastEastNone of theseOption A
- What is the distance between point Kc and point Ic?
10 m12 m15 m16 m18 mOption A
- What is the direction of point Gc with respect to point Ec?
SouthEastSouth EastNorth westNone of theseOption C