Directions (1-5): Read the information and answer the question:
Twelve friends are living in an eight floored building in such a way that ground floor is numbered one and the top floor is numbered eight. Not more than three friends live on the same floor. Farah does not live with Caryl. Akansha lives with only Ishan on an odd numbered floor. Number of floors between Caryl and Garima is same as between Garima and Himani. Banya lives alone on an even numbered floor. Kavya does not live below Banya. Garima lives above Elvish. Three persons live between Himani and Banya. Danish lives on an odd numbered floor below floor 5. There are three floors between the floor on which Danish and Elvish live. Lokesh is one of the persons. Jaya does not live on floor number 3. Garima doesn’t live on 7th floor.
- How many friends live between Garima and Danish?
7538None of theseOption A
- On which of the following floor does Farah lives?
1st2nd3rd4thNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following lives with Caryl?
JayaFarahDanishGarimaNo oneOption E
- Who among the following lives just above Garima?
ElvishFarahCarylBanyaNone of theseOption E
- Which of the following combination is not true?
Banya-2ndCaryl-8thFarah-3rdElvish-5thAll are trueOption E
- What is the code for ‘rustle’?
jnksnkdbNone of theseOption A
- ‘ball packed phone’ can be written as?
an rf jnkn sk zajn ag mnCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What is the code for ‘ lungs’?
ksannkjnNone of theseOption E
- What does ‘ag’ stand for?
WilfulPackedBallRustleNone of theseOption A
- What does ‘an’ stand for?
PulseBetrayPackedRustleNone of theseOption B
Directions (6-10): Study the following information and answer the questions:
In a certain code language,
‘betray pulse ball’ is written as ‘an nk ks’
‘ball lungs rustle’ is written as ‘db nk jn’
‘pulse wilful lungs’ is written as ‘ag db ks’
‘ball betray wilful’ is written as ‘an ag nk ’