Below is the SBI PO 2017 Interview Experience.
Name – Pradeep Singh
Place – Bhopal
GD topic: Business and Ethics are the 2 face of a coin. Do you agree they both run together?
Group Exercise: Prioritization topic: Female Foeticide and Infanticide.
Points given were:
1. To make aware of gender issue
2. Free education for women up to college level
3. Reservation in parliament
4. Reservation in employment for women
5. Stringent law should be made legal provisions
6. Strict anti dowry law should be made
7. Govt should support or arrange finance for their marriage.
8. Encourage nuclear family.
Both session (GD AND GE) are of 20 min in which you have to discuss in first part aggressively and in second you have to prioritize the points by common consensus of candidate after mutual discussion.
Interview panel comprised of 4 males and 1 female and make to comfortable till the PI ends
Questions may vary as in my case they ask me of
- Gap b/w graduation till now,
- What I m doing,
- My hobbies,
- My background as I m from farming backdrop and
- Bit from banking like non-financial services, letter of credit which comes under it,
- Balance sheet
I was like mess in these questions as I forgot to structure answer properly,
Else PI was good from personal questions part.
One more thing, reimbursement facility is there for to n fro, so prefer best possible way like ac 3 tier to go there if you are planning by train to be there. Lunch was just awesome. Try to go empty stomach. ha ha.