Science and Technology Questions for various exams like SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, High Court and other related exams.
- Chief of the Indian Navy has the rank of
A) general of Indian Navy
B) chief of Indian Navy
C) naval chief
- Which one of the following is considered as nature’s radar?
- ISRO stands for
A) Indian Scientific Research Organisation
B) Indian Space Research Organisation
C) International Space Research Organisation
D) International Scientific Research Organisation
- The first explosion of an atomic device in India was carried out in the state of
A) Jammu and Kashmir
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is at
- OTEC stands for
A) ocean thermal energy conservation
B) oil and thermal energy conservation
C) oil and thermal energy convention
D) ocean thermal energy conversion
- A nuclear power station is located at
- Which one of these is an air to air missile?
- Which one of these is a surface to air missile?
B) K-15 Sagarika
- The process in which nitrogen is released in the atmosphere is
C) biological nitrogen fixation