Science and Technology Questions for various exams like SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, High Court and other related exams.
- Which is the earliest Indian Institute of Technology to be established?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIT Mumbai
C) IIT Kharagpur
D) IIT Kanpur
- The industrial revolution has led to
A) conservative of forests
B) increased pollution
C) conservative of wildlife
D) ecological balance
- The first Indian satellite Aryabhatta was launched in
- Communication satellites are used to
A) receive communication signal only
B) receive and redirect communication signal
C) provide information of natural resources only
D) transmit communication signal only
- Which country launched the first satellite “Sputnik” into the space?
B) Soviet Union
- Which one of the following is not a satellite of Jupiter?
- Dactylogram is related with
- Radar is used to
A) locate submerged submarines
B) receive signals from radio receivers
C) detect and locate distant objects
D) locate geostationary satellites
- ISRO’s master control facility is in
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of these is not a renewable resource?
B) geothermal heat
C) tidal power
D) radiant heat