Study the following information and answer the questions:
Eight friends Isha, Jaya, Kamna, Lokesh, Manisha, Nitin, Oman and Priyanka are sitting around a circular table but not necessarily in the same order. Three of them are facing outside while five are facing towards the centre. All of them were born in different months of the same year starting from January to August but not necessarily in the same order. None of the person who faces outside was born in the month which has 31 days. Kamna is older than Isha. Manisha who is the oldest sits third to the right of Kamna. Nitin who was born in the month which has the least number of days is sitting third to the left of Manisha. Three persons are sitting between Nitin and Jaya, who was born in the month of March. Oman who is the second youngest person, is sitting third to the right of Nitin. Lokesh sits third to the right of Isha, who is not facing the centre. Both Lokesh and Isha were born in the consecutive months.
- How many persons were born between the immediate neighbours of Isha?
None123More than 5Option E
- Who among the following sit second to the right of Jaya?
OmanNitinKamnaEither a or bNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following was born in May?
LokeshOmanNitinEither a or bNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following group represents those persons facing away from the centre?
Isha,Kamna and NitinKamna, Nitin and LokeshIsha,Jaya and KamnaLokesh,Manisha and NitinNone of theseOption A
- How many persons older than Isha are facing towards the center?
- Who among the following person sit immediate right of Akku?
BrijeshDikshaElvishPriyankNone of theseOption E
- Who among the following person sits 2nd to the right of one who face Priyanka?
QueenRishiAkkuDikshaNone of theseOption B
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
- How many persons sit between Queen and the person who face Diksha?
- Who among the following pair of persons sit at extreme ends?
Shivani and BrijeshPriyanka and RishiRishi and TarunaQueen and ShivaniNone of theseOption A
Study the following information and answer the following:
There are ten students Akku, Brijesh, Caryl, Diksha, Elvish, Priyanka, Queen, Rishi, Shivani and Tanu sitting in two parallel row and five persons namely Akku, Brijesh, Caryl, Diksha and Elvish are sitting in row 1 and face north. Priyanka, Queen, Rishi, Shivani and Tanu are sitting in row 2 and face south direction but not necessary in the same order. Therefore, in the given arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.Shivani sits one of the extreme ends of row. Two persons sits between Shivani and the one who face Caryl. Brijesh is immediate right of Caryl. Rishi faces Akku. Rishi is not immediate neighbor of the one who face Diksha. Queen and Tanu are immediate neighbor to each other. More than two persons sit between Brijesh and Diksha. Queen does not face person who sits immediate right of Caryl.