Directions(1-5): Rearrange the following five sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions that follow.
(A) For instance, if we measure the room temperature continuously and plot its graph with time on X-axis and temperature on the Y-axis, we get a continuous waveform, which is an analog signal. Analog is always continuous.
(B) The absence or presence of something can be used to plot a digital signal.
(C) An analog signal is a continuously varying signal, similar to a sinusoidal waveform.
(D) Any signal can be classified into one of the two types analog and digital.
(E) In contrast, a digital signal takes the form of pulses, where we have something or nothing.
- Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the FIFTH sentence their rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
The correct sequence is DCAEB.
- A) as all over the world, wine companies have realised that
B) wine tourism is no longer the ramshackle affair it used to be,
C) there’s money to be made and,
D) equally importantly, valuable PR to be communicated
E) to attract visitors in increasingly slick and varied waysBACDEEADCBCAEBDEADBCABCEDOption A
- A) there is high drama at this time of the year,
B) as peak courgette season kicks in and
C) people start firing panicked messages at each other
D) looking for new ways to dispense with them
E) before they (shock, horror) turn into marrowsABCDEEADCBCAEBDEADBCABCEDOption A
- A) a gesture intended to be sweet,
B) as my friend rushed around attempting to make
C) the living room presentable
D) but it probably turned out to be annoying
E) recently, I dropped by a friend’sDECABEADCBCAEBDEADBCABCEDOption D
- A) Bolsonaro said he was “not content” with
B) taking “firm action” to resolve it
C) In a televised address to the nation,
D) by deploying troops in the region.
E) the situation in the Amazon and wasDECABCDAEBCAEBDBAEDCABCEDOption C
- A) on urban spaces in modern India and
B) cities and towns in the country
C) it brings together insights on urban spaces
D) the book is a riveting collection of essays
E) from different disciplines and covers a range ofDECABDACEBCABEDBAEDCABCEDOption B
Directions(6-10): In the given question, a statement has been divided into five segments, each of which is denoted by (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E). Rearrange all the segments to form a coherent statement.