Directions(1-5)Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E and F in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
A) Now, State Police Chief has issued a circular directing the police to strictly comply with the Act and the Rules while apprehending such children.
B) The Juvenile Justice Act, 2015, has been in effect since January 2016 and the Union government has issued the Juvenile Justice ,Model Rules, 2016, but the State police have failed to follow these diligently in the case of children involved in crimes.
C) Very often, such children are treated as adults, and put in lock-ups.
D) The circular underlines that no FIRs should be lodged against children who have had a run-in with the law except in cases where they are alleged to have committed heinous offences or are party to them along with adults.
E) Even First Information Reports (FIRs) are lodged against children.
F) They are detained for days or put up with adults, some of whom may have committed heinous offences.
- Which is the SIXTH (LAST) sentence of the paragraph?
- Which is the FIRST sentence of the paragraph?
- Which is the THIRD sentence of the paragraph?
- Which sentence is the LAST BUT ONE in the paragraph?
- Which is the FOURTH sentence of the paragraph?
The Correct Sequence of Sentences is BCFEAD.
- When you infuse creativity into your writing, you try to/ you can paint it with your words thus selection of words is important (P)/ stoke the emotions of your readers by narrating a story (Q)/ in this way you can make a story that they can relate to easily (R)/ thus creative writing classes are getting popular these days (S)
- Creative writing classes not only help you with writing/ but also with writing catchy headlines and (P)/ metaphors that your audience can connect to (Q)/ interesting stories by offering knowledge of words and (R)/ titles that hit upon the readers’ emotions. (S)
- Hospitals require one centralized software/ since all the functions and working of the hospital will depend on it, (P)/ system which smartly manages a lot of functions (Q)/ and the system should be able to manage a huge crowd and should not crash easily (R)/ the entire hospital can then be easily managed by one software solution. (S)
- Hospital management software focuses on providing a revolutionary solution/ automation of complex tasks & covering a wide range of management processes (P)/ with end-to-end features for simplifying hospital management, (Q)/ all at a cost which provides the fastest ROI by (R)/ ensuring access to the right information and. (S)
Directions(6-9): In the given question, a statement divided into different segments is given. The first segment is fixed. Rearrange the other segments to form a coherent statement.