Simple Interest/Compound Interest Questions for IBPS PO, SBI PO, NIACL, NICL, LIC, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- Find the compound interest on Rs36,000 at a rate in which Rs216 becomes Rs343 in 3years and the time is 2years?
- If a principal becomes triple in 3years on C.I. then find in how many years it will be 27 fold?
- If a principal becomes amount of rs14500 at 14(2/7)% rate of interest in 3years at simple interest. Find the S.I on principal?
- If the difference between C.I and S.I is rs256 at 20% rate of interest in 3years. Find the amount on C.I?
- A sum becomes 8000 in 3years and 10000 in 6years at C.I. Find the sum ?
- Find the C.I on rs9000 at 15% rate of interest for 3years?
- Find the compound interest on 18000 at 20% rate of interest in 1(1/2) years, if compounded half yearly ?
- Find the difference between S.I and C.I on Rs 5000 if rate of interest for first year is 10% and 2nd year is 15% and 3rd year is 20%?
- If the principal become 6 fold on S.I in 10 years then find in how many years it will be 12 fold?
- If the compound interest on a sum at 25% rate of interest is Rs900 then find the S.I of 3years at same rate?