Important Banking Awareness Questions on Small Finance Bank for SBI PO and Upcoming bank exams like NIACL Assistant, NICL AO, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB, etc. Small finance bank guidelines quiz
- Resident individuals/professionals with ________ of experience in banking and finance will be eligible to set up small finance banks.
A) 5 years
B) 10 years
C) 15 years
D) 20 years
- What is the minimum paid-up equity capital for small finance banks?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 500 crore
C) Rs 800 crore
D) Rs 1,000 crore
- The promoter’s minimum initial contribution to the paid-up equity capital of small finance bank shall at least be 40 per cent and gradually brought down to _______ within 12 years from the date of commencement of business of the bank.
A) 10 per cent
B) 16 per cent
C) 20 per cent
D) 26 per cent
- Small Finance Banks will have to extend what per cent of its credit to sectors classified under priority sector lending (PSL)?
- At least ________ of the loan portfolio of Small Finance Banks should constitute loans and advances of upto Rs. 25 lakh.
A) 25 per cent
B) 50 per cent
C) 60 per cent
D) 75 per cent
- The decision to issue an in-principle approval for setting up of a Small Finance bank will be taken by _____
A) Finance Ministry
D) SEBI in consultation with RBI
- The in-principle approval for small finance banks given by RBI will remain valid for how many months?
A) 12 months
B) 15 months
C) 18 months
D) 24 months
- What is the Minimum Capital Requirement for Small Finance Banks under the Capital adequacy framework?
- Identify the true statement about Small Finance Bank(SFB).
A) SFBs are not required to maintain CRR
B) SFBs cannot carry out lending activity
C) SFBs will be covered by the Banking Ombudsman (BO) Scheme.
D) SFBs can carry out all para-banking activity.
- SFBs will be permitted to use IRF for the purpose of proprietary hedging. What does F stands for in IRF?