- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is the headquarter of International Labour Organization?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Washington DC, United Dtates
D) Paris, France
- Port Louis is the capital of which country?
- Bajrang Punia is related to which sport?
C) Javelin Throw
- World Radio Day is held on ________ annually?
A) March 24
B) April 11
C) May 5
D) February 13
- Where is the headquarter of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Meity)?
B) New Delhi
- The M. Chinnaswamy Stadium is located in which city?
- Banking Is Now At Your Fingertips India’s First Payment Bank is the tagline of which payment bank?
A) Airtel Payment Bank
B) Indian Post Payment Bank
C) Jiyo Payment Bank
D) Paytm Payment Bank
- In which of these cities is the Jolly Grant Airport based?
- Who is the chairperson of NITI AAYOG?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Amitabh Kant
C) Amit Shah
D) Shelja Kumari
- Singur dam is located in which state?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...