- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the tagline of Bank of Baroda(BoB)?
A) Badhti ka Naam Zindgi
B) India’s International Bank
C) Rela`tionships beyond Bankin
D) One Family One Bank
- Which among the given National parks is in Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
A) Namdapha National Park
B) Mollem National Park
C) Murlen National Park
D) Mount Harriet National Park
- The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport is based in which city?
- Manama is the capital of which country?
- K.P.Sharma Oli is the prime minister of which of the following country?
B) Sri Lanka
- Bhuntar Airport is in which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The joint training exercise HAND-IN-HAND is conducted by the Indian Army with which country?
B) Sri Lanka
- Kariyala is a folk drama of which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Where is Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) headquartered?
A) Metro Manila, Philippines
B) Caracas, Venezuela
C) Washington, D.C., United States
D) Rome, Italy
- Where is the Gangotri Temple located?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
English: Sentence Completion Set – 73Directions(1-5): In each of the following questions, a short...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 588Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 52The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...