Static GK Questions for NICL AO 2017, IBPS PO, RBI Grade B, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, NIACL, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development founded in which year?
- Koyna dam constructed on Koyna River and build in which of the following state?
- Name of the currency of Morocco is____?
- Name of the Governor of Maharashtra is____?
A) Kaptain Singh solanki
B) Vidyasagar Rao
C) Acharya Dev Vrat
D) Kiran Bedi
E) none of these
- Rouff is the famous folk dance of which Indian state?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Chilika lake Bird Sanctuary is situated in which of the following state?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Agasthyamala hills is located in which of the Indian states?
- Yuki Bhambri is the Indain player of which sports?
- Headquarters of International Court of Justice is in___?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Paris, France
C) New York, USA
D) The Hague, Netherland
E) Rome, Italy
- Full form of USSD is___?
A) Union Supplementary Service Data
B) United Supplementary Service Data
C) Unified Supplementary Service Data
D) Unstructured Supplementary service Data
E) Umbrella Supplementary Service Data
- In which of the following country is not the member country of SAARC?
- Fitch is the credit rating agency of which Country?
- The Asian Development Bank is a regional development bank which was founded in_____?
- Name of the Chairman of NABARD is____?
A) Urjit patel
B) Kshatrapati Shivaji
C) Dr. Harsh Kumar Banwala
D) S. Nath Tripathi
E) Sriram Kalyanaraman
- Currency of Somalia