Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- ‘Your Faithful And Friendly Financial Partner’ is the tag line of which bank?
A) Oriental Bank of Commerce
B) Punjab & Sind Bank
C) Syndicate Bank
D) UCO Bank
E) Vijaya Bank
- The Uber Cup is associated with which sports?
- What is the capital of Croatia?
- The Gurudongmar Lake is situated in which state?
C) West Bengal
- The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crimes (UNODC) is located in ___________
C) New York
E) None of These
- Wancho is a traditional folk dance of which state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
E) Jammu & Kashmir
- The World Development Information Day is observed on________
A) May 12
B) October 24
C) April 22
D) September 19
E) December 3
- Who is the Chairman of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)?
A) Raman Roy
B) K V Chowdary
C) V.K. Sharma
D) Alok Kumar Verma
E) Raveesh Kumar
- Mauricio Macri is the President of which country?
- What is the currency of Estonia?
- The Mount Harriet National Park is located in which state/UT?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
E) Himachal Pradesh
- Who among the given is also known as the Father of the White Revolution?
A) Norman Borlaug
B) Verghese Kurien
C) M.S. Swaminathan
D) Hiralal Chaudhary
E) None of These
- The Kalisindh Thermal Power Station is located in which of the following states?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which among the given revolution is associated with the production of potato?
A) White Revolution
B) Brown Revolution
C) Round Revolution
D) Black Revolution
E) Yellow Revolution
- Which of the following wildlife sanctuaries is located in Gujarat?
A) Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
B) Kalesar National Park
C) Darlaghat Wildlife Sanctuary
D) Kanji Wildlife Sanctuary
E) Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary