- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium is located in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Keisabadi is the folk dance of which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- The World Rabies Day is observed every year on _______?
A) August 21
B) September 28
C) July 19
D) November 11
- What is the capital of Cuba?
- Deodhar Trophy is related with which sports event?
D) Horse Racing
- What is the state animal of Gujarat?
B) Asiatic Lion
C) Snow leopard
D) Indian elephant
- Buenos Aires is the capital of which country?
A) The Gambia
- International Council for the Exploration of the Sea (ICES) is headquartered at______?
A) Copenhagen, Denmark
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) The Hague, The Netherlands
- The Formula One World Champion Lewis Hamilton hails from which country?
A) United Kingdom
- The Dudhwa National Park is a national park in which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...