- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Harare is the capital of which country?
- Esow Alben is an Indian sports person related to _____?
- Grammy Awards are the annual awards presented for outstanding achievements in the music industry by which country?
A) United Kingdom
C) United States
- Dindigul lock which has received the GI Tag belongs to which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Where is the Barabati Cricket Stadium located?
- The National Sports Day is observed in India on______?
A) August 29
B) September 1
C) July 30
D) March 8
- The Koldam Dam is located in which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Which one of the following World Heritage Site is depicted on the Rs.20 denomination?
A) Elephanta Caves
B) Sun Temple
C) Ellora Caves
D) Ajanta Caves
- The headquarter of Organization of the Petroleum Exporting (OPEC) is in which country?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Rome, Italy
C) Paris, France
D) Vienna, Austria
- What is the capital of Ukraine?
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...