- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the Director General at the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)?
A) Ashutosh Sharma
B) Shekhar C. Mande
C) Harsh Vardhan
D) R. S Nadgauda
- Cheruthoni Dam is the third highest dam in India. It is based in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
- The People’s Liberation Army (PLA) is the armed forces of which country?
A) United Arab Emirates
- Charba is a popular folk dance of which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Where is the headquarter of World Customs Organization situated?
A) Madrid, Spain
B) Berlin, Germany
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) Rome, Italy
- Manama is the capital of which country?
- Anil Baijal is the current Lieutenant Governor of which Union Territory?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- IndusInd Bank is based at ____?
- The Arjuna Awards are presented for outstanding achievement in_____?
A) Arts and Literature
B) Science & Technology
- International Mountain Day is held every year on __?
A) October 16
B) November 8
C) August 31
D) December 11
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 952Which insurer has launched a first of its kind,...
RBI Junior Engineer 2021 Exam – Information HandoutReserve Bank of India (RBI) has also released an important...
RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021 OutReserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the admit card of...