Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- The Kaimur Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Gaborone is the capital city of which country?
- The Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Electric Power plant on the River Sutlej is located in which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which among the given days is observed annually on April 10th worldwide?
A) World Homeopathy Day
B) International Dance Day
C) World Athletics Day
D) World Refugee Day
E) World Rivers Day
- Amanpreet Singh is associated with which of the following sports?
C) High Jump
- Identify the wrong pair of domestic airport and its respective state.
A) Kumbhirgram Airport – Assam
B) Dabok Airport – Rajasthan
C) Dimapur Airport – Arunachal Pradesh
D) Salonibari Airport – Assam
E) All are Correct
- The Krishna Raja Sagara Dam in Karnataka is built across which river?
- Which among the following countries are not the part of the G4 group?
B) United States
- The headquarter of APEC is situated in which country?
D) United States
- The Patrata Thermal Power Station is situated in ________
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
E) None of These
- Identify the correct group of capital and currency.
A) Macedonia – Skopje – Denar
B) Guyana – Georgetown – Dollar
C) Cambodia – Phnom Penh – Riel
D) Zambia – Lusaka – Kwacha
E) All Are Correct
- “Where Every Individual is Committed” is the tag line of which bank?
A) Indian Overseas Bank
B) Oriental Bank of Commerce
C) Punjab and Sindh Bank
D) South Indian Bank
E) Corporation Bank
- The Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Cricket Stadium is situated in which of the following states?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which among the following National Parks is not located in Madhya Pradesh?
A) Gugamal National Park
B) Van Vihar National Park
C) Satpura National Park
D) Omkareshwar National Park
E) All are in Madhya Pradesh
- Tertali is a popular folk dance of which state of India?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh