Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- Bucharest is the capital of which country?
- The KIIT Stadium is located in which of the following states?
A) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
E) None of These
- Which of the following national parks is located in West Bengal?
A) Lakhari Valley National Park
B) Mukundra Hills National Park
C) Valley of Flowers National Park
D) Neora Valley National Park
E) Silent Valley National Park
- Who is the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs?
A) Hardeep Singh Puri
B) Manoj Sinha
C) Giriraj Singh
D) Jitendra Singh
E) Mahesh Sharma
- Who is the current MD & CEO of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)?
A) Ashok Chawla
B) Dhirendra Swarup
C) Ashish Kumar Chauhan
D) Vikram Limaye
E) Shobana Kamineni
- Ekalavya Award is presented by which state government for the outstanding performance in sports?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which among the following is incorrect with respect to the establishment year of the given regulatory bodies?
A) Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) – 1997
B) Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) – 1990
C) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) – 1999
D) Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – 1935
E) All are Correct
- The International Day of Older Persons is observed on ___________
A) December 1
B) May 1
C) October 1
D) November 1
E) September 1
- The Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) is located in which city?
- The headquarter of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is situated in _______
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Rome, Italy
C) Paris, France
D) Vienna, Austria
E) The Hague, Netherland
- Which among the following is incorrect option with respect to its relative location?
A) Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport is in Varanasi
B) Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium is in Delhi
C) Sambhar Salt Lake is in Tamil Nadu
D) Laxmi Niwas Palace is located in Rajasthan
E) All are Correct
- The Karikili Bird Sanctuary is situated in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
E) Tamil Nadu
- The Padhar dance is a popular folk dance form of which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the currency of Malaysia?
- Which of the given days is observed annually on April 18?
A) World AIDS Vaccine Day
B) World Heritage Day
C) World Milk Day
D) World Senior Citizens Day
E) World Television Day