Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- Gaborone is the capital of which country?
- The International Tiger Day is observed annually on________
A) May 30
B) August 19
C) June 10
D) July 29
E) April 15
- Panthi is a popular folk dance form of which state of India?
A) West Bengal
E) Uttar Pradesh
- The Moti Bagh Stadium is located in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Wilson Dam is located in which Indian state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
E) Madhya Pradesh
- Who is the Chairman of the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)?
A) Mahesh Kumar Jain
B) V. K. Sharma
C) Rakesh Bharti Mittal
D) Shashi Shanker
E) Karnal Singh
- Goecha La pass is situated in which state of India?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir
E) None of These
- The Bhimbandh Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which of the following states?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The World Wide Fund for Nature is headquartered at_________
A) Paris, France
B) Kathmandu, Nepal
C) Gland, Switzerland
D) Washington D.C., USA
E) The Hague, The Netherlands
- Bolivar is the currency of which among the given countries?
- Identify the correct pair of Thermal Power Plant with its respective location
A) Hirakund Hydro Electric Power Plant – West Bengal
B) Tehri Hydro Electric Power Plant – Odisha
C) Teesta Hydro Electric Power Plant – Sikkim
D) Indirasagar Hydro Electric Power Plant – Himachal Pradesh
E) Sardar Sarovar Hydro Electric Power Plant – Madhya Pradesh
- Warli is a traditional art style having its origin from which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
E) Andhra Pradesh
- The National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) is located in which of the following cities?
- Name the incumbent Minister of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj.
A) Ananth Kumar
B) Chaudhary Birender Singh
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Birender Singh
E) Narendra Singh Tomar
- Who is the author of the book titled “The Coalition Years: 1996-2012”?
A) Pranab Mukherjee
B) Raghuram Rajan
C) Jairam Ramesh
D) Rajiv Mehrishi
E) Venkaiah Naidu