Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- Identify the wrong option.
A) Feroz Shah Kotla, New Delhi
B) Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
C) Moin-ul-Haq Stadium, Bhopal
D) Barkatullah Khan Stadium, Jodhpur
E) All are Correct
- The Pamban Island is located in which Indian state?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andaman & Nicobar
- World Refugee Day is observed on__________
A) June 20
B) August 5
C) January 29
D) September 11
E) December 17
- Rani ki vav is an important historical monument located in the state of_____
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The city of Murshidabad is located on the eastern bank of the Bhagirathi, a distributary of the Ganges River. The city is located in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Baira-Siul Hydro Electric Power Plant is located in _________
B) Jammu & Kashmir
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Birsa Munda International Airport is also known as______________
A) Jaipur Airport
B) Ranchi Airport
C) Agra Airport
D) Pune Airport
E) Patna Airportr
- Cheraw dance is an important folk dance of which North-Eastern state?
- What is the capital of The Bahamas?
- Rohtang Pass is located in which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
C) Himachal Pradesh
- The Garampani Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which of the following state?
B) Andaman & Nicobar Island
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which among the following options is not correct?
A) Sardar Sarovar Dam is situated on the Narmada river
B) Bhakra Dam is situated on the Sutlej River
C) Tehri Dam is situated on the Bhagirathi River
D) Indira Sagar Dam is built across the Krishna river
E) Hirakud Dam is built across the Mahanadi River
- The International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) is located in which country?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Washington, D.C., United States
C) Paris, France
D) Jakarta, Indonesia
E) London, United Kingdom
- Durand Line is the line demarcating the boundaries of Pakistan and ________
B) United States
- Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport is located in which of the following cities?