- Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- What is the capital of Estonia?
- What is the currency of Cambodia?
- World Pneumonia Day is observed on______
A) March 17
B) November 12
C) March 15
D) November 15
E) April 12
- Panna National Park is situated in_______
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The Achanakmar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in ______
- Taj Lake Palace is located in ______
- The Veer Savarkar international airport is located in _____
B) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- The headquarters of Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) is situated in _____
C) New York
D) Washington, D.C.,
E) Abu Dhabi
- Kandla, also known as the Kandla Port Trust or Maharao Khengarji Port Trust is a seaport located in _____
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...