- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams.
- The Indian Institute of Astrophysics is located in ______
- The Taklamakan Desert located in ____
D) Sri Lanka
E) South Africa
- Which of the following cities is known as ‘Diamond City of India.’
- Which of the following rivers is known as the “Lifeline of Kerala”?
- Kakrapar Atomic Power Station is a nuclear power station in______
- Which of the following countries is not a member of SCO?
- Which was the first state to implement Panchayati Raj in India?
A) J & K
- Which country becomes the only national flag in the world with only one color on it?
- Bagurumba is a folk dance of _____
- Chaitya Bhoomi is a Buddhist chaitya and resting place of B. R. Ambedkar is located in ______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...