- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams.
- The Indian Institute of Biotechnology is located in ______
- The Karakum Desert located in ____
D) Sri Lanka
- Which of the following cities is known as ‘Blue City of India.’
- Which of the following rivers is known as the “Lifeline of Goa”?
- Baglihar Hydro power plant is located in______
C) J & K
- Which of the following countries is not a member of SAARC?
- Which was the first state to introduce Lokayukta in India?
- Which of the following countries features a maple leaf on its flag?
- Sangrai Dance is a Traditional dance of _____
- ‘Jannayak Sthal’, the samadhi (memorial) of former Prime Minister late Chandrasekhar is located in ______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...