- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams.
- The Vijayawada is situated on ______
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya or National Museum of Humankind or Museum of Man is an anthropology museum located in______
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- National Council of Applied Economic Research is a non-profit think tank of economics based in _____
C) New Delhi
- In dPCR, C stands for _____
- Who started the newspaper “Mooknayak”?
A) BR Ambedkar
B) Dadabhai Naoroji
C) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
D) Madan Mohan Malviya
E) Bipin Chandra Pal
- The book “The Feather of the Dawn” was written by ______
A) Jawaharlal Nehru
B) Mahatma Gandhi
C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
D) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
E) Sarojini Naidu
- Who coined the famous slogan “Aaram haram hai”?
A) Narayan Guru
B) Subhas Chandra Bose
C) Jawaharlal Nehru
D) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
E) Lal Bahadur Shastri
- The Leshan Giant Buddha is a 71-metre tall stone statue located in _____
- Which of the following is known as the ‘Land of white elephants’?
- “South West Africa” is the old name of ________
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...